Select a Size
Select a Color
C5 Trail Light Short
Whether you're kitting up for a big alpine ride with plenty of vertical gain, or just going out for a rip on your local trails, the C5 Trail Light Short is ready to rack up the miles in all-day comfort. Designed as a lightweight overshort for cross country and trail riding, these shorts have a tall, stretchy waistband that ensures your movement is unhindered while pedaling. On more intense rides, or warmer days in general, mesh inserts on the front and back of the shorts provide ventilation to keep you cool.
For those alpine excursions with no shortage of creek crossings and mud puddles, Gore incorporates spray protection on the inner thigh to prevent water and mud from soaking through the shorts. Finishing details include two zippered pockets for stowing your phone and other essentials, as well as silicone grippers on the waistband to help keep the shorts in place across rough terrain and countless transitions in and out of the saddle.
- A lightweight short for cross country and trail riding
- Stretchy waistband allows unhindered movement while pedaling
- Mesh inserts ventilate to keep you cool on warmer days
- Spray protection prevents water and mud from soaking through
- Two zippered pockets for stowing your phone and essentials
- Silicone grippers on waistband provide a secure fit on rough trails
- Item #GWR003V
- [membrane] Gore Windstopper, [main fabric] 86% polyester, 14% elastane, [mesh] 77% nylon, 23% elastane, [shell] 94% nylon, 6% elastane, [waist] 80% nylon, 20% elastane
- Removable Liner
- 2 zippered
- elastic waistband with lace closure
- mesh inserts
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 5, 2020
What is the inseam length?