Select Style & Size
C5 Trail Light Short
The Gore Wear Men's C5 Trail Light Short delivers the airy-cool comfort and splash-resistance desired by cross-country riders who'd rather wear a tailored pair of baggies than skin-tight Lycra. They're designed to effortlessly wear over your favorite padded liner shorts, so you can tailor your level of padding and protection to your individual needs and riding preferences. The stretchy, wide-shaped waistband fits snugly without rubbing you the wrong way, plus it's equipped with a drawstring tie for dialing in the fit to your exact needs.
Gore placed large, mesh-lined vents over the thighs and along the upper-back panel, so you can remain airy-cool and comfortable when temperatures skyrocket on summer rides and races. Zippered pockets carry smaller accessories, such as your energy gels, mid-ride snacks, and car keys, so you won't have to carry a pack on those shorter, fast-paced rides. Additionally, Gore employs a splash-resistant protection along the crotch and inner-thighs, so you won't get soaked while crossing small creeks and riding through puddles on the trail.
- Streamlined shorts for cross-country riding and racing
- More tailored than baggier shorts used for all-mountain rides
- Lightweight, stretchy fabrics conform to every pedal stroke
- Mesh vents at thighs and lower back for airy-cool comfort
- Splash-resistant treatment at crotch and inner-thighs
- Zippered pockets at sides store snacks and essentials
- Wide, stretchy waistband with secure drawstring tie
- Item #GWR003O
- 86% polyester, 14% elastane
- 2 zippered
- stretch waistband with inner silicone grippers, drawstring tie
- mesh venting along thighs
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 27, 2018
Gore C5 vented shorts
I bought a pair of these short because I ride in temperatures of mid nineties to 105. These are the lightest riding shorts Iâve ever owned. The vented thighs allows for a nice breeze to flow through them. They are very comfortable and so light itâs like youâre not wearing anything at all. If you live or ride in the heat, youâre going to love these shorts.
June 9, 2020
Hi - What's the inseam measurement for a LARGE?