C5 Thermo Jersey
Whether you're slipping it on alone for a cool, shoulder-season training session or pulling it on under your heavy layers for a ride during the cruelest part of winter, the Gore Wear Men's C5 Thermo Jersey is the key to staying warm and comfortable. It features breathable fabric that manages perspiration to minimize chills as you work up a sweat, and a brushed Thermo lining that traps in heat with a comfortable next-to-skin feel. The close-fit collar keeps your neck toasty, and the form-fitting construction keeps drafts from sneaking in. A full-length front zipper makes getting it on and off a breeze, and allows you to vent if you find you need more airflow mid-ride.
- Long-sleeve jersey for chilly road cycling
- Thermo lining is brushed for warmth and comfort
- Close-fit collar blocks chills from your neck
- Triple rear patch pockets hold the essentials
- Full-zip makes on and off a breeze
- Form-fitting design minimizes drafts
- Item #GWR005I
- Q & A
Love the Gore Thermo Jersey
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
This jersey fits great and only got slightly damp during a 40+ mile ride. That's good because I perspire heavily, and a wet jersey can make very cold when the outside temp is low.