Classic, yet contemporary.
Incorporating contemporary style with tried and tested tech, the Gore Wear C5 Optiline Jersey is eager to hammer through the peloton. Its crafted from a polyester and elastane blend that lends you generous stretch for a slim and supportive fit, while aiding in moisture transfer to keep you desert dry through punchy climbs. The core is designed with wind protection to keep your engine primed through breezy canyons when you need to trap heat inside, and a full-length semi-autolocking zipper for dropping your temperature when summer starts to hit hard and the mercury nears the triple-digit range. Packing in space for the essentials, the jersey features three deep back pockets with room for tools, spare tubes, and treats, as well as a zippered stash pocket that securely stows your key and cards away for the ride.
- A sleek jersey for keeping sweat at bay
- Wicking materials pull away perspiration and dry
- Designed to keep wind off of your core in chilly canyons
- Drop heat on big climbs with semi-autolocking front zip
- Hem stays locked in place thanks to silicone gripper
- Deep back pockets stash essentials for the ride
- Keep your key on lock down in zippered stash pocket
- Item #GWR003J
- Q & A
Like, but not Love
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 195lbs
great material, breathes well, and layers nicely, but it kind of fits funny, not sure if i need to go a size down? I run an XL in all my tops from everyone, but seems like i could go down a size? it just fits funky in some areas of my chest and lower back. but perfect everywhere else. So i feel like its more of a funky cut vs too big. anyways its a great jersey other than that.