Blocks the breeze from sensitive areas.
Realizing that even the warmest days in the saddle can often encounter whipping winds, Gore Wear designed their Men's C5 Optiline Bib Shorts+ with the newest Gore Windstopper Cup technology. This technology is comprised of an ergonomic, upturned panel of windproof fabric that blocks oncoming winds and relieves pressure along your most sensitive bits. It's combined with Gore's Advanced Road chamois for plush, moisture-wicking support that satisfies even the most discerning of cyclists with multiple densities of foam cushioning.
Delving into the construction of this premium bib short, you'll find it's made of lightweight, breathable materials optimized for riding in warm conditions. Full mesh bibs provide upright stability while breathing extraordinarily well when the mercury skyrockets in summertime. Optimized seam placement reduces the scratchiness inherent to cheaper bib shorts where stitching digs into sensitive skin, only to lead to chafing and irritation after hours of non-stop riding. Additionally, you'll find a lie-flat hem that remains firmly in place, but without uncomfortable bunching or pressure points.
- Soft and supportive bib shorts with breeze-blocking comfort
- Gore WindStopper Cup blocks the wind from your sensitive bits
- Advanced Road chamois balanced plush padding with freedom
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking materials regulate temperature
- Full mesh bib construction for breathability on warmer days
- Optimized seam placement eliminates irritation of your skin
- Lie-flat hems stay firmly in place without pinching
- Item #GWR003M
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 195lbs
these bibs are great! first time i wore them i did a grand fondo (103 miles) and the chamois was just what i needed for a long day in the saddle. the material is 100% made for summer / spring weight for hot to warm days in the sun. or could be a perfect under-layer for chamoisless tights. fits like a glove. love them!