Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
C5 Liner Short Tights+
When you're kitting up for an all-day epic on the mountain, don't forget to toss on a pair of Gore Wear Women's C5 Liner Short Tights+ before you saddle up. Keeping comfortable through the roughest miles is key, and the C5 Liner Shorts don't pull punches when it comes to keeping you cushioned on the bike. They are equipped with Gore's Advanced Trail chamois that dampens vibrations from rough and rowdy trails using a thin layer of multi-density foam, with channels to reduce pressure in against sensitive tissue, and moisture-wicking properties that pull sweat away from your skin to keep you feeling fresh and comfortable from sunrise to sundown. The shorts are crafted from a combination of nylon panels for support, and mesh panels that keep breathing a priority when the temperatures sure. They fit snug against your skin, with a stretchy elastic waistband, perfect for layering underneath your favorite baggies for a day of slaying trail.
- A padded short for blasting berms and rallying rock gardens
- Multi-density chamois is supportive without bulk
- Pressure-relief channels give your sensitive tissue a break
- Comfortable mesh stretches with you while you ride
- Let sweat escape and welcome fresh air with breathable fabrics
- Stretchy waistband secures fit in place, with room to layer under your best baggies
- Item #GWR0021
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.