All-day epics await.
When you're kitting up for an all-day epic on the mountain, don't forget to toss on a pair of Gore Wear Women's C5 Liner Short Tights+ before you saddle up. Keeping comfortable through the roughest miles is key, and the C5 Liner Shorts don't pull punches when it comes to keeping you cushioned on the bike. They are equipped with Gore's Advanced Women MTB chamois that dampens vibrations from rough and rowdy trails using a thin layer of multi-density foam, with channels to reduce pressure in against sensitive tissue, and moisture-wicking properties that pull sweat away from your skin to keep you feeling fresh and comfortable from sunrise to sundown. The shorts are crafted from a combination of polyamide panels for support, and mesh polyester panels that keep breathing a priority when the temperatures sure. They fit snug against your skin, with a stretchy elastic waistband, perfect for layering underneath your favorite baggies for a day of slaying trail.
- A padded short for blasting berms and rallying rock gardens
- Multi-density chamois is supportive without bulk
- Pressure-relief channels give your sensitive tissue a break
- Comfortable mesh stretches with you while you ride
- Let sweat escape and welcome fresh air with breathable fabrics
- Stretchy waistband secures fit in place, with room to layer under your best baggies
- Item #GWR0021
- Q & A
Durable and breathable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Got these liners as my backup pair but now they are my go to for riding. The mesh on the sides keeps them breathable under baggies. The padding is a great medium between being too thin and having that heavy diaper feeling. I've worn these on long rides and the padding is holding up great. My only complaint is that the waist band could be a better material for comfort, but I have only started noticing it after 5+ hour rides.