Select a Size
Select a Color
C5 Liner Short Tights+
When you're kitting up for an all-day epic on the mountain, don't forget to toss on a pair of Gore Wear Women's C5 Liner Short Tights+ before you saddle up. Keeping comfortable through the roughest miles is key, and the C5 Liner Shorts don't pull punches when it comes to keeping you cushioned on the bike. They are equipped with Gore's Advanced Women MTB chamois that dampens vibrations from rough and rowdy trails using a thin layer of multi-density foam, with channels to reduce pressure in against sensitive tissue, and moisture-wicking properties that pull sweat away from your skin to keep you feeling fresh and comfortable from sunrise to sundown. The shorts are crafted from a combination of polyamide panels for support, and mesh polyester panels that keep breathing a priority when the temperatures sure. They fit snug against your skin, with a stretchy elastic waistband, perfect for layering underneath your favorite baggies for a day of slaying trail.
- A padded short for blasting berms and rallying rock gardens
- Multi-density chamois is supportive without bulk
- Pressure-relief channels give your sensitive tissue a break
- Comfortable mesh stretches with you while you ride
- Let sweat escape and welcome fresh air with breathable fabrics
- Stretchy waistband secures fit in place, with room to layer under your best baggies
- Item #GWR0021
- [main body] 80% nylon, 20% elastane, [mesh] 86% polyester, 14% elastane
- advanced women MTB
- preformed elastic
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 18, 2018
I've worn these liners on 2-3 hour rides and they were perfect. Great fit, the padding was comfortable, and they fit well under my shorts.
September 30, 2018
Comfy and Light
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
So comfy and light, but watch out, it can feel "transparent" depending on your underwear. Overall you'll feel safe and you can be sure that will have no pain after a long ride.
June 30, 2018
Durable and breathable
- I've put it through the wringer
Got these liners as my backup pair but now they are my go to for riding. The mesh on the sides keeps them breathable under baggies. The padding is a great medium between being too thin and having that heavy diaper feeling. I've worn these on long rides and the padding is holding up great. My only complaint is that the waist band could be a better material for comfort, but I have only started noticing it after 5+ hour rides.
October 30, 2018
Hi Sophie, Can you please tell me if the leg grippers have silicone? Many do not and I really need it. Thank you!
April 17, 2020
What is the inseam on these?