Padding only where you need it.
Minimizing the bulky padding you'd traditionally wear under your trail baggies, the Gore Wear Men's C5 Liner Short Tights+ are low-profile liner shorts with streamlined padding to eliminate chafing without restricting your range of motion on the trail. Its form-fitting design effortlessly slips under your trail baggies or cross-country racing shorts.
It's packing Gore's newest WindStopper Cup Technology, which extends the front of the chamois in a pre-curved, anatomic fashion to relieve pressure and block oncoming wind from battering your sensitive parts. This WindStopper Cup Technology is joined with Gore's MTB chamois, which is specifically designed to keep you supported through the abusive rigors of trail riding.
- Low-profile padded liner shorts for trail and cross-country
- Gore WindStopper Cup relieves pressure and blocks breezes
- MTB chamois eliminates chafing and abrasion on bumpy trails
- Lightweight, compressive fabric with breathable mesh panels
- Elastic leg grippers and stretchy waistband for secure fit
- Item #GWR0015