sale $48.00 - $54.95
Frozen fingers no more.
When the wind is blowing hard and ominous clouds start swirling overhead, reach for the Gore C5 GWS Glove before heading out for a brisk training ride. Equipped with a Gore Windstopper membrane, the C5 GWS Glove blocks biting winds and repels rain showers from turning your hands numb, which is never a good thing when you're braking on a sustained descent or flicking through your gears on the road. Additionally, it's compatible with touchscreen devices, meaning you'll be able to pull off the road and swipe through maps without taking off your gloves.
- Protective cycling gloves for cold, wet conditions
- Gore Windstopper blocks biting wind, repels moisture
- Pre-shaped fingers reduce bunching of fingers
- Optimized for use with touchscreen devices
- Reflective logo for a touch of visibility
- Item #GWR0047
[membrane] Gore-Tex Windstopper, [face fabric] 83% polyamide, 17% elastane, [lining] polyester
- Q & A
Awesome for Spring and Fall
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xL
- Height: 6'
Very light and comfortable glove. Ride yesterday around 58 degrees. It was windy and these were awesome. Hands weren’t too hot or cold. They are expensive but worth it in my opinion.