Go-to baggies for inclement weather.
From meandering along California's exposed coastlines to pedaling across old growth forests in the Washington Cascades, the Gore Wear Men's C5 Gore WindStopper Trail Short is for ominous conditions where battering winds and passing showers remain a constant threat. The Gore WindStopper softshell is windproof and resistant to light showers and splashes. This means you'll remain protected when your rides regularly take you across dewy forests and wind-battered coastlines.
Looking beyond Gore WindStopper construction, this trail short features a number of pedal-savvy features, including satin knee inserts for increased range of motion and ample stretch characteristics. Side-zip vents rapidly disperse built-up heat, should rain clouds give way to scorching heat and sunny skies. The thigh vents double as handy pockets and there's a rear-zip pocket for carrying all your riding essentials close by. Additionally, it's reinforced with an abrasion-resistant fabric along the inside-leg and saddle area.
- Essential trail baggies for riding in inclement conditions
- Gore WindStopper is windproof, water-resistant, breathable
- Soft-wearing, breathable shell with ample stretch
- Zippered thigh vents double as handy storage pockets
- Abrasion-resistant fabric at inside-leg and saddle
- Satin knee inserts promote unrestricted pedaling
- Small rear-zip pocket for your riding essentials
- Item #GWR000R
- Q & A
Seem high quality but fit was too...
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 167lbs
form fitting. I don't have massive thighs or a butt- I'm usually a 31-32 in jeans and got a Med- the waist was almost perfect, but the legs were quite tight. Not so tight that they were uncomfortable, because they have a bit of stretchiness to them. If you like a tighter fit and don't have huge quads then you may love them.
Comfortable in rain
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Very nice fabric that repel water. I did not get any wet inside during rainy mountain ride. On the other side, it is slightly tight, same as for this manufacturers shorts.