C5 Gore Windstopper Thermo Overshoes
Winter rides will no longer end prematurely due to your feet being freezing-cold and soaking-wet when you head out with the Gore Wear C5 Gore Windstopper Thermo Overshoes. Warmth and protection that zips up right over your shoes, these overshoes' Gore-Tex Windstopper membrane acts as an impenetrable fortress to howling winds, while toasty PrimaLoft Silver insulation throughout ensures warmth in spiraling temps, keeping you happily riding along in miniature blizzards. It's also incredibly breathable, so your feet don't soak in their own perspiration when you're pushing yourself at a brisk cadence. Plus, WindStopper also works to repel outside moisture from soaking through and leaving your feet cold, damp, and oh so sad.
- Protective overshoe for winter rides in inclement weather
- Gore WindStopper provides breathable, windproof protection
- PrimaLoft Silver insulation traps toasty heat
- Works with standard cycling shoes and pedal systems
- Side zipper facilitates convenient entry and exit
- Elasticized rear for a snug, shoe-wrapping fit
- Reflective piping and logo for visibility
- Item #GWR007D
- Q & A
Bright and Warm.
Great at keeping the toes warm and the bright yellow make for good visibility.
Keep my feet warm and toasty
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9-10.5
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 210lbs
First time out, kept my feet nice and warm. Good fit, like them very much. Much better than just half-warmers.
Would these work with SPDs/mtb shoes?
According to Gore Wear these specific covers are made for both road cycling shoes and mountain bike shoes so the covers would work on SPD moutain bike shoes.
Are these waterproof?
Hi Eric, these shoe covers are insulated, windproof, and water resistant but are not waterproof.