Select a Size
Select a Color
C5 Gore Windstopper Thermo Jacket
Leaves are falling and the days are getting shorter. Likewise the mercury is dropping as the weather transitions into winter. Fortunately you've been riding in toasty comfort the entire autumn season and will continue hitting the road and trails well into winter with the C5 Gore Windstopper Thermo Jacket. The heart of the jacket is the water-resistant and breathable Gore Windstopper membrane. As the name implies it blocks chilly wind from passing through the jacket, working in sync with the thin but effective insulation to keep your core warm in variable cold temperatures. The membrane is highly breathable too, working with the moisture-wicking polyester lining to pull sweat away so tough climbs don't leave you soaked inside the jacket.
The jacket has a contoured fit that tapers in at the waist and out at the hip, providing a flattering look that won't restrict your movement on the bike. Finishing details include a high collar to shelter your neck from the wind, a dropped rear hem to guard from tire spray, and 3 rear pockets for stowing water and extras.
- Semi-fitted cycling jacket for cool weather riding
- Windstopper membrane is windproof, water-resistant, breathable
- Thin but warm insulation keeps you riding strong when temps drop
- Female and cycling-specific cut is functional and flattering
- Close-fitting high collar shelters neck from brisk winds
- Dropped rear hem protects back from tire spray
- 3 rear pockets to stash water, nutrition, or tools
- Reflective logo on back enhances visibility to traffic
- Item #GWR005T
- [membrane] Gore Windstopper, [main fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% polyester
- spring, fall, winter
- 3 rear
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 7, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 122 lbs
This is my second Gore winter jacket. I’ve recommended it to all my friends. I can be cycling in 30 degrees and still enjoy my ride. Great wind blocking!
February 24, 2020
Amanda, I'm unfamiliar with Gore sizing. At 5'6'', 120 lbs, bust 35, this puts me in a Large. Advice?