C5 Gore Windstopper Overshoes
Winter is approaching and the last few rides have left your toes numb from cold temperatures and frigid winds. Whether you're going out for an early winter road ride, or hitting the trails on a chilly fall morning, the C5 Gore Windstopper Overshoes are a worthy companion to keep your feet warm and happy. These lightweight shoe covers have a Gore Windstopper membrane on the front and back to block harsh winds, all while maintaining breathability for more intense rides when your body temperature rises. A zippered closure allows easy on and off, while the elastic back ensures a comfortable fit for most road and XC-oriented mountain shoes. Reflective logo and piping helps your visibility to traffic on low-light morning or evening commutes.
- Lightweight, windproof shoe covers for cycling and mountain biking
- Windstopper material blocks wind while maintaining breathability
- Zipper closure simplifies makes it easy to slide them on or off
- Elastic back provides a comfortable fit for most cycling shoes
- Reflective elements enhance visibility to traffic in low light
- Item #GWR007E
- Q & A
They run way small and have no durabilit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
They said they were for US 11-13. They definitely DO NOT fit on 11âs. They barely fit on 10âs and even then are stretched to the limit. After about one month of use my fears are proving true. They are already starting to come apart. Holes began to develop after the first ride. Now I have 3-5 holes on each one. Some at the toes, some on the soles. I am definitely never buying these again. The cheap Chinese knockoffs I bought on amazon for $10 last year lasted longer.
Way way small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: US 11-13
I bought this to replace Gore booties I had. Bought the same size but i cant even get these over the tip of my shoes. I will probably need a XXXXL but that doesnt exist ...