C5 Gore Windstopper Long Sleeve Jersey
When it's not quite cold enough for a thick winter jacket, but still too cold for a regular long-sleeve jersey, the C5 Gore Windstopper Long Sleeve Jersey is a solid addition to your kit. It provides substantial protection from the wind and cold, without the bulk of a heavyweight jacket. Gore engineered it for road cycling but claims it is suitable for use on the knobby-tire bike as well.
It's made of a stretchy synthetic fabric for enhanced freedom of movement, with minimal seams for next-to-skin comfort. The Gore Windstopper membrane is windproof, water-resistant, and highly breathable, sheltering you from the elements without overheating on tough climbs or intervals. The close-fitting collar keeps your neck warm, with a flap over the zipper to block out drafts. The jersey has a reinforced elastic hem to allow easy closure of the zipper, with grippers on the bottom to keep it securely in place. Gore finishes this piece with three rear pockets that are tapered on the side for easy access, along with reflectivity throughout the jersey to improve visibility to others during twilight hours.
- Long-sleeve cycling jersey for cold and windy days
- Windstopper membrane is windproof, water-repellent, and breathable
- Stretchy material is soft on the skin and won't restrict movement
- Minimized seams reduce irritation for added comfort
- Close-fitting collar keeps your neck warm and blocks drafts
- Reinforced hem allows easier closure of the zipper
- Three rear pockets that are tapered on the side for easy access
- Reflective logos and tape improve low-light visibility
- Item #GWR000M