C5 Gore-Tex Trail Hooded Jacket
Whether you're hitting the trails in the colder months, or riding the high alpine during summer monsoon season, the weather can be unpredictable so it's a good idea to take a rain jacket along for the ride. This lightweight waterproof jacket is cut specifically for mountain biking, and can be packed down nice and tight to be stowed in your hydration pack or jersey pocket.
- Lightweight, packable jacket for rainy trail days
- Stay dry in a downpour with the Gore-Tex membrane
- Breathable material keeps sweat wicked away
- Taped seams all around for total weather protection
- Full-length front zip lets you drop heat on big climbs
- Napoleon style front pocket stows away jacket
- Elastic locks the hem in place while you ride
- Dropped tail protects against tire spray
- Seam placement is designed to work with a backpack
- Keep your head dry with slim hood that fits under helmets
- Item #GWR009I
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Paclite Plus (2-layer), [torso, hood, arms] Gore-Tex Active, [face fabric] 100% nylon, [shell 2 face] 55% polyester, 45% nylon, [lining] 100% nylon
- 1 zippered chest
- cordstopper adjustment, built-in visor
- details on all sides
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 28, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 190 lbs
When I got this jacket I immediately realized that I ordered an XL & not a XXL, somehow I completely forgot that it was cycling gear...ooops lol. The jacket fits great & I have been wearing it all Winter here in the Northeast. It keeps me warm AND dry. I have to use minimal layers & keep pedaling to stay really warm, but this is actually my favorite jacket, so much so that I wear it off the bike too.
February 6, 2020
Runs very very small.
- Runs small
I first ordered the XL and when I got it, it fit way too small, I returned the XL and tried the XXL and it was only a bit bigger then the XL, I could not zip it shut and forget about layering. I returned the XXL and moved on to the Showers Pass brand, XL and it is amazing. All the jackets I own are XL.