C5 Gore-Tex Thermo Glove
Even with a proper cold weather kit, it can be tricky to keep your hands warm and dry in winter conditions. Cold temperatures try to get the best of your fingers, while tire spray from wet roads threatens to soak them. With a pair of weatherproof cycling gloves like the C5 Gore-Tex Thermo Gloves, early winter rides are certainly more pleasant.
- Weatherproof cycling glove for cold, wet conditions
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Insulation keeps fingers warm in early winter temperatures
- Soft brushed liner is comfortable on your skin
- Synthetic leather palm enhances grip on the bars
- Padding on palm reduces road vibration for long-ride comfort
- Absorbent material on thumb wipes away perspiration
- Reflective elements enhance visibility to traffic
- Item #GWR009F
- Q & A
Warm and Dry, what a treat!
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 135lbs
I have bought a lot of gloves for winter riding, but these are the first that have actually done what they promised, kept me warm and dry. I have worn them in temperatures down into the low 30s and on several days when it rained throughout the ride. My hands have stayed warm and dry. I have many years of experience with Goretex dating back to their earliest renditions. The recent generations have finally fulfilled the promise. They are really great gloves.