C5 Gore-Tex Thermo Glove
Even with a proper cold weather kit, it can be tricky to keep your hands warm and dry in winter conditions. Cold temperatures try to get the best of your fingers, while tire spray from wet roads threatens to soak them. With a pair of weatherproof cycling gloves like the C5 Gore-Tex Thermo Gloves, early winter rides are certainly more pleasant.
- Weatherproof cycling glove for cold, wet conditions
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Insulation keeps fingers warm in early winter temperatures
- Soft brushed liner is comfortable on your skin
- Synthetic leather palm enhances grip on the bars
- Padding on palm reduces road vibration for long-ride comfort
- Absorbent material on thumb wipes away perspiration
- Reflective elements enhance visibility to traffic
- Item #GWR009F
- [membrane] Gore-Tex, [backhand] 94% nylon, 6% elastane, [palm] 65% polyurethane, 35% polyester, [lining] 100% polyester, [insulation] 100% polyester
- foam padding on palm
- hook-and-loop strap
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 22, 2020
My perfect cold weather bike glove!
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
I have several pairs of bulky lobster style gloves that aren't really that warm. This glove is amazing! I've worn it to fat bike in 23 degrees with wind and my hands stayed warm! I had such better control of my bike than with bulkier gloves. I'll wear these on cold road bike days too (temps in the 30s). They do run 2 sizes small (finger length is short). I typically wear women's XS and the men's Small fits. My husband is typically a Large in everything and he needed an XXL in these. These were an excellent purchase.
July 14, 2020
Sizing way off
- Runs small
I ordered XL, my usual size, and they were too small. Returned them and had to pay the return shipping charges.
November 19, 2019
Warm and Dry, what a treat!
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 135 lbs
I have bought a lot of gloves for winter riding, but these are the first that have actually done what they promised, kept me warm and dry. I have worn them in temperatures down into the low 30s and on several days when it rained throughout the ride. My hands have stayed warm and dry. I have many years of experience with Goretex dating back to their earliest renditions. The recent generations have finally fulfilled the promise. They are really great gloves.