C5 Gore-Tex Infinium Thermo Jacket
The Gore Wear C5 Gore-Tex Infinium Thermo Jacket may earn its name from hurricane wind scales. The C5’s windproof and water-resistant membrane fend off heavy winter elements to keep you as comfortable as a kitten on a ranch porch in the summer, even if the weather looks more than a little hair-raising. Soft fleece runs on the interior to trap body heat in during cold weather riding, while Gore-Tex Windstopper blocks out wind that would otherwise penetrate lesser fabrics. The result is a fully mobile micro-climate that breathes well during intense riding sessions to keep your base miles training and racing calendar in top shape.
Gore Wear uses a slim fit to cut down on fabric flap at speed while still supporting the traditional three rear pockets so that you won’t have to unzip the front to find jersey pocket snacks. The rear zip pocket — which is becoming a welcomed standard on modern cycling tops — secures belongings and keeps them dry. An extended tail prevents rear wheel-spray from soaking your lower back and glutes, and stretch inserts are on board for freedom of movement in cycling-specific positions.
- Soft shell polyester cycling jacket for when inclement weather
- Gore-Tex and Gore materials protect from heavy wind and rain
- Reflective details add low light visibility under gloomy skies
- Close-fitting high collar complements neck scarves for added warmth
- Drop-tail design keeps the rear dry from wheel-spray
- Extended cuffs fit with winter gloves
- Item #GWRG02X
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX INFINIUM, GORE WINDSTOPPER, [lining] fleece (100% polyester)
- fall, winter
- [exterior] 3 rear open, 1 rear zippered
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, trail, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 13, 2020
Perfect jacket; stains
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 195 lbs
Was super excited to receive the jacket which has been intermittently sold out in the orange color and size large. I was happy to see there was 1 in stock. Today I received it. Tags were already cut from the product and two black stains already on the jacket. Besides nasty black stains during covid times, this jacket is perfect. This jacket must have been a return. Noticeably been touched by someone else. It’s a bike product I get it but still gross.
October 31, 2020
Really Great Jacket
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 177 lbs
Athletic body, I’m not skinny, I go to the gym 3 times a week. Wore this jacket over my jersey and it fit perfectly. I purchased a large gore jersey and also purchase a large gore jacket and they both worked out with each other. The quality, the look, and very comfy while riding. Kept my body warm during 39 degree weather. Purchased in black and it looks great. Gore makes quality stuff, would recommend