C5 Gore-tex Infinium Soft Lined Thermo Jacket
You've got your winter routine down to a science. The alarm bell rings, you sleepily stumble into the kitchen, embrace the smell of coffee, down one cup, a bowl of museli and berries, a second cup, and you're ready to don your kit to get in the base miles. Now, normally this is where you start your layering system, and while we still encourage thoughtful pieces, when you add in a jacket like the Gore Wear C5 GORE-TEX Infinium Soft Lined Thermo Jacket you can breathe easy, literally and figuratively, knowing that your core will stay toasty and primed, with breathability is taken care of. The jacket is crafted from Gore's new Infinium fabric which provides next-level comfort and breathability in cold weather, plus total wind protection. It packs in Persistent Beading Technology to keep moisture rolling off on the outside, while soft, brushed fibers trap in heat and usher away perspiration inside. The jacket features a cycling-specific fit that offers a shorter cut in the front to prevent bunching while you ride, and a longer drop-tail hem in the rear for coverage against wheel spray. In the back you'll find all of the space you need for your gadgets and gear within three deep drop-in pockets, and a fourth zippered stash that securely stows keys and cards.
- Enhance your winter routine with this toasty top layer
- GORE-TEX Infinium fabric sets new standard for breathability
- Windproof construction keeps you toasty in icy winter gusts
- Brushed, fleecy lining traps in heat to insulate your core
- Keep wheel spray and showers rolling off with Persistent Beading Tech
- Durable zipper stows away in zipper garage at chin for soft finish
- Three deep drop-in pockets stow tools, tubes, and snacks
- Keys and cards stay secure in zippered small back pocket
- Item #GWR00A2
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Infinium, [face fabric] 100% polyester
- fall, winter
- hip with drop-tail hem
- 1 zippered rear, 3 rear
- details on all sides
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 19, 2020
Warm Comfortable and darn Stylish😉
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 135 lbs
Oh my gosh! This jacket! It’s perfect for cold sunny New Mexico winter rides. I’ve only used it a couple times with mid 30 temps. With just a Patagonia base layer it was perfect! It’s the most stylish riding jacket I’ve seen. I didn’t have that in mind when I bought it you could seriously wear this everyday. Fits like a glove! Small was true to size for me like most cycling tops. Don’t hesitate on this one!