Select a Size
Select a Color
C5 Gore-tex Infinium Soft Lined Thermo Jacket
Plenty of cycling jackets will protect you from the elements, but not all of them offer the exceptional breathability of the C5 Gore-tex Infinium Soft Lined Thermo Jacket. This means that not only will you stay warm and dry, but you won't overheat when you're working hard on the bike.
- A high performance jacket for cycling in cold weather
- Fabric is windproof, water-resistant, and highly breathable
- Infinium membrane is more breathable than standard Gore-Tex
- Persistent Beading Technology keeps moisture from soaking through
- Fleece lining provides warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- Draped cycling fit won't flap in the wind while riding
- 3D rear pocket construction gives you more storage space
- Recommended for temperatures of 41 - 59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Item #GWR009L
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Infinium, [face fabric, backer] 100% polyester
- fall, winter, spring
- 3 rear storage, 1 zippered rear security
- details on all sides
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 17, 2020
Great winter road cycling jacket!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 185 lbs
The goldilocks jacket for northern Michigan. Have used the jacket twice (aprox 1.5 hours total). Very impressed with wind blocking, comfort and warmth. Layered with a short sleeve running shirt and Assos winter base layer. I stayed at a “perfect” temp while cycling in Zone 2 and breath ability was sufficient. Exterior temps were 30-37F with strong winds (10-20mph) both days. Only wish would be some zipper venting which is available on Gore’s C7 line. Sale price on this C5 seems like a bargain. Also, this line is not waterproof which is not a requirement for my planned usage. Before selecting this jacket I tried an Assos MILLE GT Winter in XL. (Great jacket with more of a racer fit, more expensive and seemed like it wouldn’t be as warm.) I also tried a Castellina Elemento Lite in XL. (Loved the fit and quality of this jacket but it is more like a puffy coat and a little bulky.). Thanks to Competitive Cyclist for the great price, service and quick shipping!