Delightfully dry digits.
The best time to find Hero-Dirt on the trail is just after a light shower outside — but this often means you've got to commit to climbing through the storm to earn that tacky descent. While we would be hypocritical if we criticized you for charging into the rain in a lightweight polyester jersey and gloves, we're pretty confident that a pair of the Gore Wear C5 Gore-Tex Gloves would keep you in a much happier place. With a stretchy and comfortable shell that cuts the wind, and a wicking polyester lining with GoreTex membrane, your digits will stay delightfully dry when the rain starts falling, so you can focus on more important things ahead, like the winding switchbacks to the top.
- Gloves for standing up to dismal weather and grey skies
- GoreTex membrane cuts through wind and water with ease
- Polaymide and elastane shell stretches with you
- Bunching material is reduced thanks to preshaped fingers
- Reflective accents help you stay seen in low light
- Hook-and-loop closure makes for easy on and off
- Text your buddy on the trail with touchscreen compatibility
- Item #GWR002Q
- Q & A
A perfect glove
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL I have long fingers
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 173lbs
These gloves work in such a wide range of temps without making your hands sweaty 45-25. Ive used them for my commute across the chilly golden gate during winter and in NYC where I unfortunately left my last pair in a cab! Recently bought a second pair and happy to be reunited w an old friend!
Great Wet Weather Glove
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
While the sizing is wacko, I needed an XXL for my 9.0 inch hands, these gloves are comfortable to ride in down to 40 deg F and they keep my hands dry in the rain.