No matter the weather.
Long days on the trail are known to produce ear-to-ear grins and high levels of stoke, but sometimes they also come at the price of variable weather. For days when the weatherman says there's a 10% chance of rain, but you see some deep purple clouds on the horizon, throw on the Gore Wear C5 Gore-Tex Active Trail Short. These shorts have you covered if a storm breaks out, thanks to their Gore-Tex membrane that holds up to downpour and wind, while remaining totally breathable so you don't have to soak in sweat when the sun peeks back out during your climb out.
The shorts begin a careful construction of Active Fabric, a lightweight and breathable polyester that has a knack for wicking away sweat, but is a little more quiet and comfortable than other active fabrics. They feature a wear-resistant seat that withstands hours in the saddle, and a comfortable elastic waistband that keeps things locked in place. Cut with a relaxed fit, the shorts keep plenty of room for your favorite chamois underneath.
- Waterproof shorts for long days on the bike
- Gore-Tex membrane slices through wind and water
- Let sweat wick away with breathable Active Fabric
- Stand up to hours in the saddle with reinforced seat
- Inner waist hosts a secret pocket for stashing keys
- Elastic waistband stretches and moves with you
- Reflective logos boost visibility in dark rain storms
- Item #GWR000A