Always ready for adventure, rain or shine.
Unlike your buddies, who find themselves the nearest pub and mountain of nachos when the storm breaks out, the Gore Wear C5 Gore-Tex Active Trail Pants don't let rainfall stop them from having fun on the trail. Instead, they shed the water and wind so you can keep riding in the worst conditions that get thrown your way, from a winter fat biking blizzard to spontaneous summer downpours. They are crafted from Gore's Active fabric, for a softer and quieter feel, boosting comfort while you ride, and are cut with plenty of room for layering underneath, should you need extra warmth during the frosty months, or want to be able to ditch the pants for shorts when the sun comes back out.
The secret to these pants lies in the Gore-Tex membrane that repels water and wind while you ride, without hindering breathability. It pairs with the polyamide shell to keep water rolling off of you, while still allowing vapor to escape from inside, so crushing a climb doesn't leave you to wallow in a dank and sweaty pants. The pants pack down small, so you can toss them in your hydration pack and pull them out for rides that go from sunny to rainy faster than you can say "I think we might want to bring rain jackets." The hem is adjustable to keep out of the way when you're mashing on the pedals, and a reinforced seat gives you confidence that you won't blow through the crotch when you hammer into a rock garden with a little too much speed.
- Waterproof pants committed to the trail
- Active fabric is soft and quiet for boosted comfort
- Gore-Tex membrane sheds the rain and slices through wind
- Lightweight and breathable, with room to layer
- Internal key pocket on waistband keeps valuables safe
- Adjustable hem stays out of your cranks
- Elastic waist with gripper keeps pants in place
- Enhance comfort on the ride with articulated knees and reinforced seat
- Item #GWR0009