C5 Gore-Tex Active Jacket
Some days it seems like the world is rebelling against you. Work was long and tedious, traffic was a nightmare of sporadic construction zones and rubber-neckers, and just as you're getting kitted up at the trailhead to ride the stress away an angry purple storm cloud rolls in, releasing its life-blood to the trail. You could let the rain knock you down another peg, and resentfully pack it in, but not today, because you packed your Gore Wear C5 Gore-Tex Active Jacket to make sure not even Mother Nature can knock you down.The C5 GoreTex Active Jacket is a fully waterproof piece that gives you the coverage you need when a storm breaks out, whether you're 14-miles in, hunkering down under a tree at the top of a ridge line, or just getting started on the ride. Its constructed with a GoreTex membrane that slices through wind and water to keep you as comfortable as possible, while a polyester shell pulls away sweat so a punchy climb doesn't leave you in a sweat bog inside. Cut for a feminine figure, the jacket tapers in at the waist and out at the hip, allowing total freedom of movement with a flattering look. The back features a zippered pocket for stowing essentials, and a drop tail hem that keeps your rear covered from muddy wheel spray on your descent.
- A shield from the storm on the rainiest rides
- GoreTex membrane keeps water and mud outside
- Moisture wicking fabric pulls away sweat on climbs
- Contoured women's specific cut is functional and flattering
- Zippered back pocket stashes your ID and phone
- Keep mud off of your rear with drop tail hem
- Hem locks in place with elastic gripper
- Reflective details help you stay seen in low light
- Item #GWR001K
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% polyester
- 1 back
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 11, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 118 lbs
This jacket was beyond my means but the claim to its being waterproof made it seem worth the $$$. Yesterday it poured all day, and violently, in NYC and I was out wearing this jacket for the first time. I had a backpack on, so the backside wasn't particularly wet, but shoulders/arms/sides were absolutely wet. This isn't waterproof, and the advertisement is a lie. Cheaper brands off of Amazon could offer similar (non)protection without costing more than a 1/3 of the price.
November 22, 2019
Nice light rain/wind jacket
- True to size
This jacket is windproof, rainproof, and has a flattering fit! It is true to size.