C5 Gore-Tex Active Jacket
Your cycling addiction has you way too dedicated or perhaps you're time-crunched for that important event coming up to take the day off of riding because of some precipitation. Suit up with the C5 Gore-Tex Active Jacket from Gore Ware and hit the road or trail responsibly and revel in the fact that most people decided to just take the day off. Sure, you could have called it off too or ridden indoors, but let's face it, riding the rollers or trainer doesn't give us the endorphin release we're after and it's always good to hone those wet weather skills.
The C5 Gore-Tex Active Jacket is a fully waterproof piece that gives you the protection you need when it's coming down in buckets and staying warm and dry isn't just for comfort, it becomes a necessity. Its constructed with a soft Gore-Tex Active fabric that’s quiet on the ride while remaining lightweight, extremely breathable, and water and windproof. Gore cuts this jacket in a cycling-specific fit so you get plenty of coverage while in the saddle and it doesn't in any way affect your range of motion. The back features a zippered pocket for stowing essentials and a zip under flap for additional coverage from wheel spray. Final thoughtful details include zipper pulls for easy operation with full-fingered gloves and reflective print for greater visibility to motorists in low light conditions.
- A jacket to weather the storm on the rainiest rides
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps water outside
- Moisture-wicking fabric pulls sweat and breathes
- Cycling specific cut is functional and protective
- Zippered back pocket stashes snacks and tubes
- Keep rooster tails at bay with its rear drop flap
- Waist hem locks in place with elastic gripper
- Reflective details increase visibility in low light
- Item #GWR0008
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Active, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% nylon
- spring, fall
- 1 rear zipper
- logo, detail
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?