C5 Bib Shorts+
You have serious goals for this cycling season, but you won't be meeting them with saddle sores and hot spots from your 5-year-old bib shorts. Not to worry though, the Gore Wear C5 Bib Shorts+ are ready to wrap around your legs with a warm hug, and a supportive chamois that lets you relax on the saddle with minimal chafing and pain, all without breaking your summer upgrade budget. The C5 Bib Shorts+ are designed for the dedicated cyclist, cut to hold your muscles and reduce fatigue while shielding you from wind, and loading you with women's specific features to keep you comfortable all day.
The dual-zippered back allows for easy nature breaks, and a center clip in the front of the bib minimizes friction and secures at your breastbone. When you're halfway up a canyon and giving it your all, the mesh bibs pull away sweat, working to keep you cool and comfortable while you're hammering away. Underneath it all Gore places an Advanced Women's insert with Gore Windstopper Cup technology. This chamois uses multi-density foam contoured to support us where we need it most, and relieve pressure where we want a little bit less bulk. Its smooth upper does its best to fight chafing, so you can stay comfortable for the long miles in the saddle.
- Comfortable and durable bibs for ambitious cyclists
- Mesh uppers with clip breathe and secure in place
- Gore Windstopper thigh panels cut through wind
- Advanced Women's chamois cushions your sit bones
- Contoured, snug fit supports muscles to fight fatigue
- Dual zips on back make for easy bathroom breaks
- 10-inch inseam with flat hem provides smooth fit
- Reflective details boost low-light visibility
- Item #GWR0088
- [main] 80% nylon, 20% elastane, [mesh] 87% nylon, 13% elastane
- Advanced Road insert, Gore Windstopper Cup
- yes, details
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?