Strategically designed to ensure your comfort.
Whipping winds can take a relatively warm day and turn it into a chilly ride which is why Gore Wear designed its Men's C5 Bib Shorts+ Limited Edition with Gore Windstopper Cup technology. This technology features an ergonomic panel of windproof fabric that blocks oncoming winds and allows you to stay comfortable when the winds really start kicking up or you're facing long descents. Combined with Gore's Advanced Road chamois, you get a breathable insert that will keep you pedaling perfectly in the saddle for miles on end. These bibs are also the perfect complement to the C5 Limited Edition jersey.
Gore chose specific fabrics that are lightweight and breathable making them ideal for riding in warm conditions. Full mesh on the bibs provide support while in the riding position and vent quite well preventing you from overheating. Gore optimized the seam placement so the stitching doesn't dig into your skin leading to friction and irritation that often stays with you long after the ride is over. Finally, the lie-flat hem keeps the fit firmly in place without bunching or folded fabric.
- Supportive bib shorts with wind-blocking comfort
- Gore WindStopper Cup shields the wind from chilling you out
- Advanced Road chamois is comfortable and supportive
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking materials help regulate temperature
- Full mesh bib construction for breathability on warmer days
- Optimized seam placement eliminates irritation and friction
- Lie-flat hems keep openings in place without constriction
- Item #GWR007O
- Q & A
Super Good Shorts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Comfortable, lightweight, and good looking. These shorts have a comfortable chamois and the fabric of the bibs are great with moisture management. They wick away sweat so you don’t get chills in the wind.