Rugged dependability for every ride.
Designed to take a serious beating on the trail, the Gore Wear Men's C5 All Mountain Short provides the rugged dependability and movement-conforming stretch required for all-day epics in the mountains and laps at the local bike park. It's designed with a relaxed fit that easily integrates with knee pads, plus it comes with zippered ventilation panels that release excess heat on those stifling summer rides.
Strategically placed stretch panels along the rear and thighs promote full range of motion when you're pedaling swiftly up a climb or accelerating from a corner, paired with splash-resistant fabric on the inner-thighs and rear for those rainy days on the trail. Additional functionality comes from a silicone gripper at the rear waistband, plus two zippered cargo pockets for carrying all your energy-boosting goodies and essential repair tools.
- Rugged shorts for all-mountain rides and bike park laps
- Relaxed fit integrates over knee pads with zippered bottoms
- Rugged fabric withstands abrasion from regular trail abuse
- Zippered bottom openings disperse heat and slide over pads
- Strategically placed stretch panels for range of motion
- Splash-resistant panels along inner-thighs and backside
- Zippered cargo pockets provide essential trail storage
- Inner silicone grip at waistband for a non-slip fit
- Item #GWR003P
- Q & A
New Favorite Bike Shorts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are my new go-to shorts for MTN Biking. They have great pockets for any necessary gizmos or stuff. They also have a great stretch fabric that feels comfy and stretches appropriately. Work well with the POC knee pads.