C3 Thermo Bib Tights+
Gloomy skies and cold temperatures don't need to keep you off the bike. The C3 Gore Windstopper Bib Tights+ provide warm insulation without adding much bulk, making them a good choice as your go-to cold weather tight. The primary insulator is the Thermo lining—a warm, brushed material that is soft against your skin. Gore Windstopper material is found at the front of the chamois, protecting you from harsh oncoming winds so you can continue riding year-round with toasty comfort.
On longer rides, the need for a bathroom break is inevitable. We know how troublesome this is with many bib tights. Fortunately, Gore incorporates an innovative two-zip system that allows easy opening without needing to remove your top layers, letting you get back on the road with minimal hassle. The female-specific X-shaped bib straps use a hook-style closure to provide a secure fit without any friction over the breastbone, letting you layer as needed without discomfort.
- Insulated bib tights for cold weather cycling
- Brushed lining provides comfortable insulation against the cold
- Chamois with Windstopper cup further improves comfort and warmth
- Innovative two-zip system allows bio-breaks without removing tops
- X-shaped bib with hook closure provides secure, friction-free fit
- Mesh back provides ventilation when your body temp rises
- Pre-shaped knees provide optimal comfort in the saddle
- Relective logo and piping enhances visibility to traffic
- Item #GWR0064
- [face fabric] 85% nylon, 15% elastane, [mesh back] 82% nylon, 18% elastane
- spring, fall, winter
- logo, piping
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 5, 2019
Something is off
- I returned this product before using it
The zipper is a problem, the knit of the bibs are large but the zipper is immovable and tight. I had to return because these bibs seemed to just fit plain weird. They run large but the zipper is so uncomfortable and you can’t fully zip the top off. Why do the women’s bibs have zippers and the men’s don’t?
October 30, 2019
Runs extremely large
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 100 lbs
Before ordering I throughly researched winter bibs, and these seemed to be everything I wanted. They are fleecy on the inside, have a pad, offer wind protection, and have zippers for pit stops. Perfect! Too bad they run two sizes too big. I'm 5'4", 100 pounds and ordered an XS. These were baggy in the butt, baggy in the legs, and just generally too big. Passed them off to a friend who is 5'5" and normally a women's medium. They fit her perfectly. 5 stars for quality, minus one for size.
December 10, 2018
Gore Windstopper is a must for winter.
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Anytime you have a product with Gore WIndstopper it is an awesome addition to your winter wardrobe. Eliminates the need to have excessive layers and still keeps your warm as you pedal into the wind.