A welcome break from the chatter.
We wouldn't go so far as to call your hands dainty, but they do like a little cushion when you're on hour 3 of cobbles and craving some damping from the chatter — and we don't blame them. With help from the Gore Wear C3 Short Glove you can take that sting away from your palms and let the float down the pavé on foam clouds. The single-layer palm keeps you connected to the bars with real time road feel, and strategically placed padding absorbs shock to reduce fatigue on longer rides. Polyamide and lycra come together for the back of the hand, offering just enough stretch while wicking away sweat as you perspire to prevent clammy and sweaty hands. Between the fingers you'll find convenient pull-off loops that make sliding out of these bad boys a breeze when you're done with the ride and ponying up to the patio at the café for your post-ride espresso and biscotti.
- Lightly padded gloves that reduce fatigue on long rides
- Cushioned palm takes the sting away from cobbled classics
- Single-layer palm construction keeps you connected to the bars
- Back of hand is crafted with breathable polyamide
- Just enough stretch throughout gloves thanks to Lycra
- Pull tabs between fingers make for easy-off
- Item #GWR004C