C3 Leg Warmers
A solid pair of leg warmers is an essential part of a cyclist's kit, extending the range of temperatures you can withstand without adding the bulk of a separate layer. The Gore C3 Leg Warmers do just that, and are easy to take off and stow in a jersey pocket if the temps start warming back up as the day goes on. Keep a pair of these on hand for the unpredictable weather of the shoulder seasons and stay comfortable out on the bike.
- Leg warmers for cool weather cycling
- Zipper with semi-lock slider for easy on and off
- Elastic cuffs for optimal fit and comfort
- Pre-shaped knees improve comfort while riding
- Flat-lock seams eliminate skin irritation
- Recommended by Gore for 41 to 59-degrees Fahrenheit
- Packable in a jersey pocket or saddle bag
- Reflective print to mark right and left warmer
- Item #GWR0079
- 91% nylon, 9% elastane
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
December 14, 2020
These things wont stay up on your legs
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 150 lbs
I tried these on two separate occasions and the grips that are suppose to keep these up on your thighs just plain doesn't work making these things annoying and useless. I have normal legs and ordered a size small per the sizing guidance. They fit nice and tight but they just keep sliding down regardless of where i put them. Event tried wearing them on top of my bibs hoping they would grip to that no luck there either. I wouldn't recommend buying as they wont do you any good if they wont stay up and you have to stop riding to keep adjusting them. Looks else where.