When it comes to frosty temperatures and whipping wind, we find our toes are the first to go when it comes to soggy socks and painful chills. There are the truly freezing days that call for pricey winter cycling shoes, and full-blown shoe covers, but some days you just need a little bit to take the edge off of things. The Gore Wear C3 Core Windstopper Toe Covers make for the ideal break from the wind and rain, with lightweight coverage that cuts through the wind, while lightly insulating the toe-box of your shoes. These handy covers slide over your cycling shoes, with an open patch for your cleats to connect, giving you total windproof and water-resistant protection for frosty rides. They are constructed with a GoreTex Windstopper membrane that slices through the wind in front of you, while a blend of polyester and elastane wrap around your feet to add just enough thermal protection to keep you going on chilly spring mornings before the frost melts.
- Total windproof protection for your toes
- Gore Windstopper membrane resists water
- Warm up your feet with medium thermal protection
- Lightweight material is easy to toss in your pocket
- Cutout cleat patch works with all current pedal systems
- Reflective details and hi-viz colors keep you seen
- Item #GWR002K