Select a Size
Select a Color
C3 Gore Windstopper Tights+
An essential for cold-weather cycling adventures, the Gore Bike Wear's C3 Gore Windstopper Tights+ are windproof, water-resistant, and incredibly breathable. These tights' WindStopper membrane is designed to protect you, keep you warm, transfer moisture, and prevent overheating, all at the same time and all without sacrificing performance or mobility. The back panel has a more flexible, durable construction, letting you move freely in the areas that don't need as much wind protection.
For the chamois, Gore gave these winter warriors an Active Various insert with Gore Windstopper Cup, working for you by smoothing out bumpy roads and harsh chatter at high speeds, which can be magnified in the colder months. Then, the zippered rear pocket offers you delightful rarity in cycling tights, carrying cards or keys with security. Flatlock seams and an adjustable waist band ensure fit and comfort without irritating chafing, and reflective highlights help keep you visible in the low-light conditions that you'll encounter while riding in, say, January.
- Versatile and protective cycling tights for cold weather
- Gore Windstopper membrane shields you from frigid winds
- Form-fitting design keeps warmth close and allows movement
- Female-specific seat insert absorbs impact and adds breathability
- Zippered pocket safely carries small items
- Adjustable waistband customizes the fit
- Flatlocked seams smooth out painful chafing
- Item #GWR005X
- [membrane/laminate] Gore Windstopper, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [back panel] 85% nylon, 15% elastane
- Gore Windstopper Cup
- 1 zip
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 16, 2019
Lives up to its name
Iâve heard so many good things about Gore Windstopper. 20mph winds are about an average day where I live so I decided to give these a try and they did not disappoint. I felt not one bit of wind and the chamois was comfortable through a two hour ride. Iâm a sissy about cold, so I tried them on a 50 degree day, but I would wear them confidently on a 40 degree day.