C3 Gore Windstopper Phantom Zip-Off Jacket
When riding in the shoulder seasons, temperatures can fluctuate broadly from day to day, requiring you to prepare for a wide range of conditions. With the C3 Gore Windstopper Phantom Zip-Off Jacket you're ready for anything Mother Nature throws your way with a modular sleeve system that lets you adapt to the temperatures at hand. For the coldest days, it functions as a windproof thermal jacket with the full-length sleeves attached. For milder cool weather you can remove the long sleeves entirely, effectively turning it into a short-sleeve outer jersey. Gore recommends it for road cycling and mountain biking, but claims it can be used for running or hiking as well.
The jacket is comprised of a thermal fabric to preserve body heat, with a Windstopper membrane to prevent harsh drafts from chilling you to the bone. The membrane is windproof and water-resistant, but maintains breathability for more intense workouts. The regular fit leaves room for layering, while stretch inserts allow optimal freedom of movement on the bike. There are three rear pockets made of Windstopper material for splash protection, with an additional zippered front pocket for your essentials. Gore rounds out the jacket with reflective logos and additional reflective tape over the back pockets, making you more visible to other road users in times of low light.
- A windproof cycling jacket for a wide range of conditions
- Windstopper material is windproof, water-resistant, & breathable
- Removable sleeves let you adjust to the temperature at hand
- Stretchy fabric & inserts won't hamper movement on the bike
- Three rear storage pockets & zippered front pocket with cable port
- Reflective logos & reflective tape enhance low-light visibility
- Item #GWR001S