Select a Size
Select a Color
C3 Gore Windstopper Phantom Zip-Off Jacket
Ingeniously designed with zip-off sleeves, the Gore Wear Men's C3 Gore Windstopper Phantom Zip-Off Jacket adapts to widely fluctuation conditions experience throughout the day. This way, you can remain pleasantly warm and protected from chilly breezes in the morning, then zip off the sleeves in the afternoon as the day heats up. It's designed with three rear pockets for convenient storage on the road, as well as a zippered chest pocket for carrying essentials close at hand.
Gore Windstopper construction blocks whipping winds and light breezes alike, helping to lock in extra warmth on those especially chilly mornings when it's windy. This construction is extremely breathable, meaning your body won't overheat or soak in excessive perspiration, even when you're riding hard and fast. Another benefit to this fabric is the ability to bead off light moisture, meaning you won't become soaked after getting caught in a passing shower.
- Adapts to rapidly changing weather with zip-off sleeves
- Removable raglan sleeves zip off as the day heats up
- Gore Windstopper blocks whipping winds, breathes well
- Windstopper construction repels passing rain showers
- Active fit follows your body without being restrictive
- Zippered chest pocket and three deep rear pockets
- Reflective print at zip and tape along hemline
- Item #GWR000T
- [membrane] Gore Windstopper, [face fabric] polyester, [lining] polyester
- 3-compartment rear, 1 zippered chest
- reflective tape at hem, reflective print at zip
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 21, 2020
Fit ruins nice garment
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 185 lbs
First the good: jacket is very well made and comfortable. Nice reflective accents. Adequate pockets. Stretchy. The bad: way too bulky for anything other than casual riding. Too much material in the sleeves, and too fat in the mid section. I am 6' 0" 185 lbs and ordered large. While the length of the jacket and sleeves were great I had to return it due to the aforementioned bulk. Gore lists the jacket as a more relaxed fit (partially my fault) and they are not kidding. Additionally, the dual zippers on the sleeves are quite a pain to use. I will be purchasing the much more expensive Castelli Perfetto RoS Convertible instead.
October 30, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
Had to replace my beloved PI Barrier PRO after an accident and couldn’t have made a better choice. The C3 fits incredibly well, is windproof and almost completely waterproof as well as has a slight insulating later. Great on a cool or windy day or as an outer shell with 3 or 4 layers underneath. Love it!!
January 2, 2019
What is your height/weight, and what size did you order. I'm 6'1", 180 and want to know if M or L is better. Thanks!