Adaptation is its forte.
Ingeniously designed with zip-off sleeves, the Gore Wear Men's C3 Gore Windstopper Phantom Zip-Off Jacket adapts to widely fluctuation conditions experience throughout the day. This way, you can remain pleasantly warm and protected from chilly breezes in the morning, then zip off the sleeves in the afternoon as the day heats up. It's designed with three rear pockets for convenient storage on the road, as well as a zippered chest pocket for carrying essentials close at hand.
Gore Windstopper construction blocks whipping winds and light breezes alike, helping to lock in extra warmth on those especially chilly mornings when it's windy. This construction is extremely breathable, meaning your body won't overheat or soak in excessive perspiration, even when you're riding hard and fast. Another benefit to this fabric is the ability to bead off light moisture, meaning you won't become soaked after getting caught in a passing shower.
- Adapts to rapidly changing weather with zip-off sleeves
- Removable raglan sleeves zip off as the day heats up
- Gore Windstopper blocks whipping winds, breathes well
- Windstopper construction repels passing rain showers
- Active fit follows your body without being restrictive
- Zippered chest pocket and three deep rear pockets
- Reflective print at zip and tape along hemline
- Item #GWR000T
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Had to replace my beloved PI Barrier PRO after an accident and couldn’t have made a better choice. The C3 fits incredibly well, is windproof and almost completely waterproof as well as has a slight insulating later. Great on a cool or windy day or as an outer shell with 3 or 4 layers underneath. Love it!!