C3 Gore Windstopper Pant
Sometimes in the spring "waiting for the weather to improve" really means missing out on a ride, but with the Gore Wear C3 Core Windstopper Pants your adventures don't have to be so limited. These windproof pants give you a shield from the elements, so you can brave the frosty winds to spin your legs to work, or on the trail, and enjoy the quieter months when other riders hunker down, or ship south.
Gore's Windstopper membrane steals the shows on these pants, slicing through the wind and repelling water as you ride, without adding bulk to your getup. The membrane is combined with Active Fabric for a smoother, quieter ride that lets you focus on the trail ahead, instead of the constant swishing noise as you pedal. Active Fabric is lightweight, so you can toss your pants in your hydration pack if things warm up, or bring them along on a ride if the weather calls for a dip in temperature in the afternoon. A regular cut means you'll have room to layer underneath however you deem fit, and a reinforced seat protects the pants from wearing out after a few long days in the saddle. Reflective accents are piped down the legs to help you stay visible when your ride takes you for miles on dark and dreary roads.
- Conquer the cold and wind with a lightweight shield
- Breathable material lets sweat escape so you stay dry
- Gore Windstopper membrane slices through wind and water
- Active Fabric is softer and quieter for extra comfort
- Reflective piping helps you stay seen when its dim out
- Dial in your fit with adjustable waist and cuffs
- Reinforced seat stands up to hard miles in the saddle
- Pedal in comfort with articulated knees
- Item #GWR000W
- [membrane/laminate] GORE Windstopper, [face fabric] polyester
- Recommended Use
- commuting, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
December 3, 2019
Way to long for anyone..
Bought a large. These must be geared for people 6' 3" and over. I'm 5 10 and these are lonnngggg
November 6, 2019
Sizing is way off
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 190 lbs
The fabric is really nice, lightweight, and breathable. The fit is horrible, especially in the waist. I have a 34" waist, so I should be on the smaller side of Gore's specified 33.5 - 35.5 range for the L size. However, the elastic in the waist is fully stretched and feels way too constrictive. Nothing is more annoying than when a size chart is dead wrong on something as basic as waist size because it causes an unnecessary return. Don't follow the size chart. You will need to size up in order for the waist to fit acceptably, and then just deal with the fact that the legs are way too long... or else order a different brand.