A shoulder-season staple.
Embark on early spring rides with the comfort of a toasty core in the Gore Wear C3 Gore Windstopper Light Vest for Men. This minimalist piece will give you the coverage you need when the wind starts whipping thanks to its 100% windproof Gore Windstopper membrane, without hindering breathability on the strenuous climbs. Ideal for the shoulder seasons and the unpredictability that they bring, the C3 Gore Windstopper Light Vest makes for the perfect addition to any kit, packing down to a compact pocket size to toss into your jersey pocket, or stash in your hydration bag on the trail for easy access if the temperatures start to dip when the sun creeps its way behind cloud cover.
The vest is constructed from lightweight polyamide, and engineered for the road, with reflective details that help you stay seen in low lighting, and a slim fit — though we think this also makes a great addition to your pack for XC and trail days that might get a little chilly. It provides moderate water protection thanks to its Gore membrane, and semi-sealed seams to keep water rolling off of the areas most prone to getting wet. It features elastic binding on its hems to help seal out the elements while you ride, and a slightly dropped tail to give comfort when you're on the bars.
- A light vest to keep your core in the comfort zone
- Gore Windstopper membrane slices through the elements
- Polyamide construction is light and breathable
- Increase protection with partially taped seams
- Minimalist design to shed weight and bulk
- Stowable in exterior pocket when not in use
- Elastic binding on hems helps lock them in place
- Full length zip lets you drop heat on big climbs
- Item #GWR000V
- Q & A
Perfect for me
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 179lbs
This is just what I wanted, a lightweight vest for spring and fall. It fits just right, I wear a large in other Gore products and a large is fine with this vest. Just can't beat Windstopper fabric.
Way Too Small!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Normally when an item is too small it is too tight, this one, size Medium, was so small I couldn't get my other arm in the arm hole once the first one was in. And I'm not about to exchange for an XL to get something to fit. Really curious why the sizing is so far off.