Select a Size
Select a Color
C3 Gore Windstopper Leg Warmers
Shoulder seasons are a tough time to kit up. The cool weather early in the morning asks for full tights, but as it warms up you wish you had shorts—the solution is the Gore Wear C3 Gore Windstopper Leg Warmers. With a Gore Windstopper membrane sealing out wind and soft fabric helping contain your hard-earned body heat, these leg warmers help keep your muscles warm while you need them while giving you the ability to lose a layer when things heat up. Silicone grippers at the top secure them in place while you're riding, and zippers at the ankles allow you to easily remove them without taking off your shoes.
- Leg warmers for shoulder-season cycling
- Gore Windstopper membrane prevents wind from stealing heat
- Synthetic material is breathable and manages moisture
- Silicone grippers at the top secures the position
- Zippers at the base for easy shoe navigation
- Item #GWR0077
- [membrane] Gore Windstopper, [face fabric] 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 3, 2018
Great wind protection. Horrible fit.
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 240 lbs
For protecting you from the wind and keeping in the warmth this product is 5 stars. The fit though is terrible. I have thick thighs and the tops of these just keep rolling down. The gripper at the top doesn't do anything. If you have skinnier legs they could work better but I can promise anything. The only reason I have kept these is the great job at protecting my legs from the wind and that to keep them from rolling I can just tuck them under my bib shorts.