Locks in warmth, lets out perspiration.
- Essential protection from whipping winds and cool breezes
- Gore Windstopper blocks wind and allows sweat to escape
- Windstopper beads off light rain showers and road spray
- Full-length zipper with underflap to stop chilly air
- Active fit follows your body without being restriction
- Pre-shaped elbows conform to body in cycling position
- Zippered pockets at rear and zippered chest pocket
- Reflective accents throughout for visibility
- Item #GWR003H
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I am most pleased with this jacket as I haven't owned a good wind breaker up to this point. I wanted to lightly layer for warmth then wear this to cut the wind. I went for a ride the first time in Nov, it was about 42 deg and it was perfect. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I am hoping to save up money and buy one for my wife next. I have another wind breaker that was 1/2 the price but not worth even 1/2 the money. If it doesn't work I didn't save money, I wasted money. I was skeptical as there were few reviews on this jacket so I am happy to give this a 5 star rating. It has 2 slanted, zippered pockets in the back.
Loose rear pocket with no zipper???
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XL
On the Manufacturer’s website this jacket is shown with a zipper. Jacket I just received DOES NOT?? With bigger phones you need a zipper.