Select a Size
Select a Color
C3 Gore Thermium Hooded Jacket
Built to keep you warm on colder rides without having to resort to a heavy amount of layers, the C3 Gore Thermium Hooded Jacket from Gore Wear is a highly durable jacket. Constructed from GORE Thermium technology, it will keep you impressively warm with its insulating, lightweight fabric that also happens to be windproof, water resistant, and breathable.
Further adding to the insulating duties is its PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Active so those windy, overcast, and chilly days don't stand a chance of keeping you off of the road or trail. And if things turn especially nasty, a hood with an integrated headband offers an ideal fit under the helmet and adds additional warmth. The adjustable cuffs and hood along with the waist's hem serve as an effective barrier against the elements while the wave shape sleeves offer an ergonomic fit that pairs well with winter gloves.
Up front, the jacket features a full-zip with an under flap to further keep out the elements and a zipper garage to keep it from rubbing and irritating your neck. Two front pockets with concealed zippers keep essentials close at hand and each zipper on this jacket gets pull tags for easy use with full finger gloves. Lastly, the reflective logo and print keep you a little more visible in low-light conditions.
- A jacket that keeps you going in adverse conditions
- PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Active keeps you warm
- Gore-Tex membrane shields from rain and wind
- Seal out the elements with adjustable hem and cuffs
- Hood is adjustable for vision and to protect from harsh weather
- 2 front pockets carry essentials
- Reflective logo and print improves visibility
- Item #GWR004Z
- [membrane] GORE Windstopper, [face fabric] 100% nylon, [fill] 100% polyester, [lining] 86% polyester, 14% elastane
- 2 front
- adjustable with intergrated headband
- logo, print
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, enduro, gravel, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 9, 2019
I am a female and would like a jacket for fat biking in 20 F weather. This jacket looks great but may be tight in hips. Chest 37. Waist 30. Hips 40. Any suggestions?