Select Style & Size
C3 Gore-Tex Helmet Cover
Toss the Gore Wear C3 Gore-Tex Helmet Cover in your back pocket the next time there's a chance of rain on your ride, and keep your noggin warm and dry when Mother Nature break's loose with a downpour. Its Gore-Tex membrane sheds water and wind to keep you warm, and your hair style-ready when you get to the café. The helmet cover features a stretchy elastic band that cinches down around your helmet, while the polyester offers a barrier to the elements. Because Gore-Tex is naturally breathable, sweat can still escape if a big push gets you warming up in the drizzle.
- Cover your helmet to stay warm when weather goes south
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps out water and wind
- Breathable fabric lets sweat escape
- Cover secures into place with elastic band
- Reflective elements boost visibility for low light riding
- Item #GWR002E
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex, [face fabric] 100% polyester
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 15, 2020
Essential Winter Kit
- I've used it several times
- True to size
The size medium fits my Giro Aeon medium helmet well, and appears to be very well made. Fabric is completely wind and waterproof, and Gore claims it’s also breathable. Easy on and off means it can be stowed easily on a ride. I consider a helmet cover to be an essential piece of winter kit. Expensive, but CC had it on sale for the holidays.
February 10, 2019
Does the trick
- I've put it through the wringer
I use this for riding my fat bike. It fits well over the top of my POC helmet, cuts the wind and keeps my head warm.