Don't let Mother Nature keep you down.
Working 9-to-5 has been known to suck the life out of some people, with limited hours for play, and all of the errands and obligations that come with being an adult eating up our afternoons, it's important that the time we set aside for riding bikes doesn't go up in smoke — or rather, down in rain. Fortunately the Gore Wear C3 Gore-Tex Active Pants have you covered if there's a drizzle, keeping you on the trail and dry while you bust out your post-work miles, telling Mother Nature that she can't keep you down.
The C3 Gore-Tex Active Pants are built with a lightweight feel that moves with you, but doesn't skimp out on tech, setting you up with two layers of GoreTex Membrane that cut through the rain, and a combination of polyester and polyamide to wick away your sweat so you can stay drier than your great-aunt's sense of humor. A regular cut means the pants are easy to layer underneath when the temps dip, and a reinforced seat protects your saddle zone from abuse on rough ride. Since nobody likes getting their pant leg stuck in their chain, Gore's designers equip the hem with an adjustable hook-and-loop fastening to cinch things up and out of the way, helping extend durability while you stay more comfortable on the bike.
- Lightweight, breathable pants for rainy day rides
- Two layers of GoreTex membrane keep water outside
- Active fabric is softer and quiet for max comfort
- Regular cut with room for layering tights or chamois
- Reinforced seat protects from wear and tear
- Keep your pants clear of chains with adjustable hem
- Reflective details keep you visible in low light
- Stash your ID and keys in rear waist pocket
- Item #GWR001O