Rain or shine, ready to ride.
Don't let ominous rain clouds stop you from road cycling or trail riding, at least not when you're packing the Men's C3 Gore-Tex Active Jacket by Gore Wear. This lightweight rain shell stows inside its zippered rear pocket, allowing you to carry it in your jersey pocket or stuff it into a hydration pack. It's designed with Gore Wear's Active fit, which follows your body closely to minimize excess flapping, but without it being overly tight and restrictive.
The Gore-Tex Active membrane acts as an impenetrable barrier to passing showers and heavy downpours. However, Gore-Tex Active is much softer, quieter, and more breathable than standard Gore-Tex. This means you'll remain extremely dry from the inside-out while pushing yourself at a brisk cadence and sweating, plus you won't get annoyed by the constant rustling associated with a standard waterproof jacket.
- Lightweight, minimalist shell for cycling in rainy weather
- Gore-Tex Active is waterproof, highly breathable, and soft
- Active construction isn't as noisy as traditional Gore-Tex
- Active fit follows your body without being restrictive
- Zippered chest pocket for storage on the road or trail
- Folds inside zippered rear pocket for compact travel
- Adjustable drawstring hemline keeps out chilly air
- Reflective accents along sides, front, and backside
- Item #GWR000B