C3 Gore-Tex Active Jacket
Don't let ominous rain clouds stop you from road cycling or trail riding, at least not when you're packing the Men's C3 Gore-Tex Active Jacket by Gore Wear. This lightweight rain shell stows inside its zippered rear pocket, allowing you to carry it in your jersey pocket or stuff it into a hydration pack. It's designed with Gore Wear's Active fit, which follows your body closely to minimize excess flapping, but without it being overly tight and restrictive.
The Gore-Tex Active membrane acts as an impenetrable barrier to passing showers and heavy downpours. However, Gore-Tex Active is much softer, quieter, and more breathable than standard Gore-Tex. This means you'll remain extremely dry from the inside-out while pushing yourself at a brisk cadence and sweating, plus you won't get annoyed by the constant rustling associated with a standard waterproof jacket.
- Lightweight, minimalist shell for cycling in rainy weather
- Gore-Tex Active is waterproof, highly breathable, and soft
- Active construction isn't as noisy as traditional Gore-Tex
- Active fit follows your body without being restrictive
- Zippered chest pocket for storage on the road or trail
- Folds inside zippered rear pocket for compact travel
- Adjustable drawstring hemline keeps out chilly air
- Reflective accents along sides, front, and backside
- Item #GWR000B
- [membrane] GORE-TEX Active, [face fabric] polyester, [lining] nylon
- Active (semi-fitted)
- 1 zippered chest, 1 rear zippered (jacket stows inside)
- reflective accents at front, rear, sides
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
January 5, 2021
Sizing is the only Flaw
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 205 lbs
I am an informed consumer. I have purchased from Assos, to Giordana to Pearl Izumi. One thing I always rely on is the sizing guide provided with the item I am hoping to purchase. This particular item was not correctly sized. From the guide, this XXL should fit me, 42-44 inches. When I received this item, it appeared too wide, I went back online to double check my order, and according to the guide, it was suppsoed to measure 42-44 inches across the chest. When I measured it, it was 50 inches across the chest. This product runs large! I really liked everything else, the material, the color, the craftsmanship and detail. I was dissappointed and thankfully after I contacted customer service via chat, they gave me a 100% refund and did not have me pay for the return label. I beleive this is the 1st time in the years I have been buying from Competitive Cyclists that the sizing guide was NOT correct.