Base Layer Shirt
Breezy canyons used to blast you with icy winds on your descents, but with the Gore Wear Women's Base Layer Shirt you've found sweet relief. This lightweight base layer sits snug against you like a second skin, but adds extra tech, like moisture-wicking fibers that constantly pull away sweat so you can keep cool on the climbs, and a Gore Windstopper membrane that slices through the breeze when its time to point it downhill again. For comfort on the bike, the base layer is cut with a long back that keeps you covered in the drops, and a relaxed V-neck front that gives you room to move. It features minimized, flat-lock seams to prevent chaffing and maximize comfort on all day rides, and a high amount of stretch for a close fit. If the climb leaves you with a bit more perspiration than you'd like you'll be happy to find that the fabric is packed with quick-drying properties to keep you from a damp and chilly descent.
- A lightweight baselayer that takes the wind away
- Gore Windstopper membrane slices through the breeze
- Lightweight synthetic stretches around you like a second skin
- Wicking fibers pill away perspiration to keep you dry
- Long back keeps you covered when you're in the drops
- Stay comfortable and chafe free with minimized flatlock seams
- Quick drying properties help sweat dry quickly
- Item #GWR0033
- [membrane, laminates] Gore Windstopper[main body] 100% polyester, [stretch panels] 88% polypropylene, 8% elastane, 4% nylon
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, road running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?