Base Layer Long Sleeve Shirt
Early season rides can bring a bit of a chill, but not so much you can justify packing on your burly thermal jersey. Instead, don the Gore Wear Long-Sleeve Base Layer for Women and take away nip away from the air, while boosting breathability. This lightweight layer sits neatly against your skin, and offers generous stretch to contour to your body. Its crafted from a combination of light synthetics that have a knack for moisture transfer, trapping sweat in its fibers and quickly pulling it away to keep you dry. To ensure you stay comfortable on the bike, the jersey is cut with a long, drop tail back for coverage, and a V-neck front.
- A lightweight layer for chilly spring rides
- Material designed to boost moisture transfer
- Let fresh air in with breathable construction
- Cut to fit next to skin with generous stretch
- Long drop tail hem keeps you covered in the saddle
- Comfortable V-neck and flatlock seams stay out of the way
- Item #GWR0032
- 88% polypropylene, 8% elastane, 4% polaymide
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, road cycling, road running, trail, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?