Select a Size
Select a Color
Cycling arm warmers are fairly simple in nature, so it's the little details that make them comfortable and effective. A good example are these Gore Arm Warmers, which have flat-lock seams for a soft feel against the skin, pre-shaped elbows to maximize comfort and mobility, and wide elastic cuffs for a secure fit. They're ideal when you need a little bit of extra warmth on your morning ride, and can be easily removed and stuffed into a jersey pocket if they're no longer needed.
- Arm warmers for cycling in cooler temps
- Flat-lock seams for next to skin comfort
- Pre-shaped elbows for mobility
- Wide elastic cuffs keep them in place
- Light and compact enough to pack in a jersey pocket
- Reflective print marks the left from the right
- Gore claims they work well for running and hiking as well
- Item #GWR0072
- 78% nylon, 22% elastane
- Recommended Use
- cycling, road running, trail running
What do you think about this product?
July 5, 2020
Great arm warmers for colder days
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
Get's the job done, but the fit itself is a bit loose. Depending on your preference you may like that but I should have sized down to the M/L. In other brands I am normally a XL.
September 5, 2019
Gore arm warmers
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 4"
- 220 lbs
These arm warmers are great. They are typical of the quality you expect from Gore wear. I use these regularly in Northern Michigan when I ride along the Little Traverse wheel-way. My ride is an out and back. I generally take them off on my return