Get another type of winded.
A little wind should never ruin a good workout, and with the Gore Running Wear Men's Fusion Windstopper Active Shell Pant, you can laugh in the face of tempestuous conditions as you push past your comfort zone. The Windstopper membrane cuts wind out of the equation, so you needn't worry over what the weather's doing, but Gore also built the material to be super breathable, so all the perspired sweat will have somewhere to go instead of just clamming up and creating an awful case of swamp leg.
- A windproof running pant for running and training
- Windstopper material cuts wind, but stays breathable
- Pants pack down tight and easily stow in small places
- Side-zip ankles expand cuff for easy fitting
- Reflective accents visible in low-light conditions
- Rear zippered pocket holds keys and victory cash
- Item #GRW001M
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 194lbs
Before you buy these you need to be totally honest with yourself about sizing. I ordered a Medium to start because I have several pieces of running gear that are that size - I couldn't even get those past my hips. I consulted the size chart from Gore, measured my hips (41"), and ordered the XL. They fit, but they are just right on the nose size wise with no room for forgiveness. There is no doubt that they are good pants, I've worn them at 31F and 20mph wind with a light pair of merino wool leggings and was perfectly comfortable. I'm going to have to lose an inch before I can add anything more substantial beneath them though. All of the other features are great with the exception of the fact that there is only one pocket, which is centered in the rear, and it is fairly small (which is good given the location). The pocket would hold 4 gel packets.