Protect your neck.
Soft and versatile, the Gore Bike Wear Women's Power Trail Lady Windstopper Softshell Jacket brings you reliable warmth and protection on those colder-than-expected days hitting the trails. Its Gore WindStopper membrane defends you from chilly, piercing winds during your ride while still allowing for maximum breathability when you inevitably work up a little bit of sweat. Then, the water-repellent design lets you enjoy your ride in dry comfort when light, passing rainstorms make an appearance. A tall collar defends your warmth when the sun still hasn't warmed the day up yet, while its foldable design gives you options if temps turn out to be too hot for your liking. Reflective logos on the front and back give you added visibility on low-light rides, and the elastic cuffs cinch down for added protection against cold drafts.
- Warm, stretchy comfort abound sin this protective riding jacket
- Gore WindStopper membrane blocks out cold winds during your ride
- Regular fit provides room for tees underneath
- Water-resistant and breathable design sheds moisture and keeps dry
- Reflective logos add visibility to low-light rides
- Foldable collar bolsters protection against the cold
- Multiple zippered pockets keep mid-ride essentials safe
- Item #GBW007Q
- Q & A
Absolutely LOVE this jacket!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
As thin as this jacket is, it keeps me warm. I have rode in 35 degree weather 2x so far, wearing just a merino wool base layer underneath and i was actually too warm. This jacket does the job of keeping the wind out and keeping me warm !