A hardworking addition.
If you're looking add another ride short to your rotation without spending your grocery money for a month, look to the Gore Bike Wear Power Lady Tights Short. Still part of the brand's upper tier of kit, the Power Lady comes with a straightforward design ready to accompany you on training rides after work and longer weekend excursions. As you push the pace and tackle more challenging roads, the Power Lady's supportive blend of nylon and elastane fibers will provide a stable fit while consistently drawing moisture away from your skin. With slightly cooler conditions in mind, Gore also added a windproof panel to the front of its plush Power Women chamois as well. Though it isn't a cold-weather short, this feature gives the Power Lady the ability to keep you warmer when you tuck into a shady descent near sunset and spend the next several miles growing chillier in the cool air.
- Upgrade your kit without breaking the bank with this short
- Hardworking nylon and elastane blend wicks and supports
- Windproof front panel on chamois shields on cooler rides
- High, supportive waistband stabilizes as you stretch out
- Shifted seam placement prevents chafing
- Multiple reflective accents help you stay visible
- Small waistband pocket easily stashes a key or cash
- Item #GBW009U
- Q & A
Cuffs not white, too long
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 112lbs
Ordered black/white, but cuffs aren't white. Nice high waist, legs too long for me, hit just above knee. Small was baggy in some areas on me, otherwise a good fit. Would try an XS if it had white cuffs and might be shorter. Will look very good on someone taller than me.